- Contract: Full time
- Starting date: ASAP
- Location: Toulouse
- Domain: Radionavigation – GNSS
Why join us?
M3 Systems has been contributing for more than 20 years to the R&D activities of space and defense agencies in the field of satellite navigation (GNSS). The French Space Agency (CNES), the European Space Agency (ESA), the European Union Agency for the Space Program (EUSPA) and the French MOD (DGA) enabled us to develop unique know-how and build a range of GNSS products covering the entire value chain, from laboratory tests to integrated and on-board systems. Our solutions are adopted by space customers such as EUTELSAT, but also in the automotive industry with Stellantis (formerly PSA group), General Motors, Continental and in the rail industry with HITACHI and ALSTOM. Historically based in the Toulouse region, our company is also developing its activities in Belgium, nearby the European institutions.
With the emergence of new constellations and new services, our passion for space drives us to go beyond our limits and offer technological breakthroughs in the world of GNSS. Recent examples announce this new stage in the history of M3 Systems. This is the case of the reconfigurable GNSS payload project on board the YAM3 satellite of Loft Orbital which was launched at the end of 2022 and of the prize awarded by EUSPA for the “SANGENE” concept of GNSS passive radar.
Join us and share our know-how to contribute to new satellite navigation solutions.
Within a human-sized SME, as part of an engineering team dedicated to the development of GNSS technological bricks, you contribute to strategic projects as an engineer in radio navigation and GNSS signal processing. You participate in the definition, modelling and validation of innovative algorithms derived from our R&D projects, our tools and our methods. Beyond the mathematical models, we offer you to contribute throughout the products life cycle by participating in the implementation phases on SDR targets, the collection of real signals and the setting up of operational experiments applied to ground stations, drones and satellite payloads.
- Engineer/PhD in Telecommunications/Signal processing;
- 3 years’ experience in satellite radionavigation (GPS, EGNOS, Galileo, etc.);
- Mastery of algorithm simulation and use of computer tools: Matlab, C/C++, Python;
- Knowledge of engineering and specification/validation processes: V-cycle, model-based engineering;
- Fluent English: Read, write, speak.
• Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team, in a dynamic environment
• Good autonomy
• Commitment and involvement in the missions entrusted
• Curiosity and desire to learnDynamism, rigor, soft skills and engagement are all assets that will allow you to evolve quickly in the context of our new projects.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org