MISTRAL Group and M3 Systems Belgium presentation:
From 1999, M3 Systems has gathered a high expertise in Applications « high performance » of Positioning and Satellite Navigation which points out its core business.
The Group is reaching out to four main markets:
- Consulting and Application – Airport and Transport
- Engineering Radio Navigation and Signal Processing
- Testing & Measurement
- Drones and embedded systems
Its mission is to design innovative technological solution for its customers.
Its expertise in modularity, performance and reliability contributes to highly sustainable solutions.
Its target domains are mobility, positioning, data collection and processing, and surveying, covering the aerial, terrestrial and maritime sectors.
As The Radionavigation Project Engineer, your main tasks will be:
- Conducting technical studies
- Analyzing and consolidating customer needs
- The definition and management of requirements/specifications
- Validation activation
- Tracking budgets
- The technical development of the project
- Centralisation of information
- You have a degree in engineering (in electronics or physics)
- You have analytical skills and good assessment skills.
- You are assertive and are able to objectively synthesize potentially divergent expert views.
- You have a sense of initiative and work independently.
- You work well as a team, have easy contact, you know how to be convincing and pass messages in a didactic way (orally and in writing)
- You are bilingual French/English. A good knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- A varied and exciting function in a dynamic and friendly environment.
- A job in a society that offers a long-term vision and projects that impact people’s daily lives and mobility.
- A quality of employment and professional life, with a competitive salary accompanied by various extra-legal benefits (Cafeteria plan, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, hospital insurance, teleworking, 25 days of paid leave per year)
The position is based in Belgium.
Send your CV and cover letter to the following address: email@example.com