Localisation : Brussels, Belgium
Title : ATM engineer – Junior
Contract type : Permanent contract
Starting date : June 2023
About M3 Systems Belgium
Do you want to be involved in the on-going transition of aviation? Today aviation needs to undergo a green makeover, improve manned aviation, and welcome new technologies and concepts. Although this seems tricky, we, MISTRAL, support this transition day after and make this future concept a reality.
In MISTRAL group we integrate the full range of aviation expertise that will be the basis of future aviation: unmanned systems (UAVs), state of the art satellite navigation expertise and renown expertise in air traffic management. The way we see it, future aviation will be a mix of manned and unmanned systems, evolving in a shared area relying on their real time position.
Our engineers design, build, manufacture, test, operate the future systems that will transform aviation as we know it today. At M3 Systems Belgium we are working hard to make the complex air traffic flow and airspace management rules and system evolve to comply with environmental concerns and welcome new entrants.
About you and the Role
The M3 Systems Belgium team in Brussels is looking to add a junior ATM Project Engineer to the team to work on the ATM future systems and processes. You will quickly learn to work with our team and help ensure the systems developed are useful and used by the end users. You will join a team of young and motivated engineers involved in multiple projects. Your actions will have a direct impact on the projects.
What you’ll do
- Support our team of engineer in daily task on some motivating Air traffic related projects.
- Brings innovative approach to overcome technical or operational blocking points;
- Deliver Concept of operation; Requirement definition and management , Validation activities, Training and dissemination, Operational procedures, Support to deployment into operations
- Work as a member of a team on broader European R&D projects involving Air Traffic Management, Flow Management, Airport operation management.
What you’ll bring
- Fast learner and team spirit.
- Graduate in engineering (or equivalent Master Degree). Aeronautical engineer is an asset.
- 1 years of working experience in the field of Air Traffic Management is an asset
- A general understanding air traffic control, airport operations, airspace management…)
- Be capable to summarize and consolidate customer requirements/needs
- Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary
- High level of spoken and written English, presentation skills.
- Adaptive, motivated and resourceful person
- Office computer skills
- If you are non-European you have the necessary permits to work in Belgium.
Other Nice to have
- French speaker
- Strong customer facing skills, interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Developer computer skills (Python, Matlab, SQL..)
- Knowledge of Agile development
What else you Need to Know
- Job based in Brussels, main office in the city center
- Participation in innovative projects
- Work with a young and dynamic team of engineers
- An attractive salary and package: Training, ticket restaurant, health insurance, eco ticket, 25 paid holidays, homeworking one day per week.
Application: send your CV to email@example.com