Localisation : Brussels, Belgium
Title : ATM engineer
Contract type : Permanent contract
Starting date : April 2022
About you and the Role
At MISTRAL group we thrive on providing our customers high quality business analysis, close support for system developments and improvement in all the fields we master: Air traffic Management, Navigation and positioning systems as well as UAS solutions. Our teams will support our customers to explore innovative solutions in any the steps of the way: from the conception to the operation. Within the Mistral group, M3Systems Belgium is dealing with manned and unmanned aeronautical operations.
The M3 System Belgium team in Brussels is looking to welcome an ATM Engineer to the team to work on the future ATM/UTM systems and processes. Your expertise will help ensure the systems developed are useful and used.
What you’ll do
- Act as Technical Lead on ATM engineering projects, dealing directly with customers.
- Bring innovative approach to overcome technical or operational pain points;
- Deliver Concept of operation; Requirement definition and management, Validation
- Activities plan, Training and dissemination material, Operational procedures, Support to deployment into operations.
- Work as a member of a team on broader European R&D projects involving ATM, UTM,
- UAS ConOPS, UAS flight management and mission management related analysis and specifications.
- Graduate in engineering (or equivalent Master Degree).
- Aeronautical engineer is an asset.
- 1-2 years of working experience in the field of ATM or UTM is an asset.
What you’ll bring
- A good understanding in Air Traffic Management (air traffic control, airport operations, airspace management…)
- Be capable to summarize and consolidate customer requirements/needs
- Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently
- High level of spoken and written English and French, presentation skills.
- Strong customer facing skills, interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Adaptive, motivated and resourceful person
- Excellent technical communication skills to collaborate with other teams and stakeholders.
- If you are non-European you have the permits to work in Belgium
Other Nice to have
- Experience in managing small to medium projects.
- Deep understanding of the theory and practice of modern machine learning techniques
- A Good knowledge and culture in aeronautical operations, UAS operations in particular.
What else you Need to Know
- Job based in Brussels, main office in the city center
- Participation in innovative projects
- Work with a young and dynamic team of engineer
- An attractive salary : Training, ticket restaurant, health insurance, eco ticket, 25 paid holidays and a flexible management employee’s benefits
- Related to CP 200.
Application: send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org