Field: Architecture and Systems Engineering – UAS
Duration: 3-6 month
Start: between March- June 2023
Level: Master students (M1)
Background: engineering (aerospace, telecommunications, industrial, mechanical…)
Spoken language(s): English, Fluent; French B2 or higher is a plus.
Your future mission:
As a system engineer and under supervision of M3SB experts in Surveillance, UTM, Communication
and Navigation, you will analyse, design, and model a Command-and-Control system for surveillance
mission using swarm of long endurance UAVs. This mission is part of an on-going European R&D
project involving several SMEs across Europe.
• Learn MBSE methodology.
• Learn CAPELLA modelling tool.
• Conduct a state-of-the-art analysis of control and command
• Consolidate and document requirements.
• Consider and documents other sub-systems interface and constraints.
• Derive system functional requirements and systems interface requirements of the mission manager in coordination with other project stakeholders.
• Support the system architecture definition. Benchmark several options.
The nature of the tasks might change according to the project constraint and planning. Regular
monitoring will also be set up with your internship supervisor to allow you to increase your
Send application at firstname.lastname@example.org