In the framework of MISTRAL group internal roadmap, you will take part in the definition and development of the ISR (Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance) imagery data analysis, detection, and alerting tool for the BOREAL UAS (Unmanned Aircraft System).
The BOREAL UAS is a fixed wing, long-range unmanned aircraft system designed for ISR missions, reaching up to 8h of endurance.
Supervised by expert in UAS system and operations at M3Systems Belgium, you will define an ISR imagery data detection and alerting system and its associated services, conducting a state of the art analysis, describe system capabilities and potential architecture as well as develop a prototype that validate key requirements.
- Conduct a state of the art and future trends analysis
- Identify End-users needs
- Describe operational concept as well user requirements and expected services.
- Derive system requirements and systems interface requirements
- Compare and select viable system architectures.
- Description and documentation of both operational and system description should be done using MBSE methodology and CAPELLA tool.
- Together with M3 Systems and BOREAL teams select key requirements and define the scope for developing prototype.
- Recently graduates/Master students
- Studies in engineering (aerospace, telecommunications, industrial, mechanical…).
- English: negotiation level
- Team spirit and great collaboration skills
- Ability to work in autonomy
About M3 Systems Belgium
M3 Systems Belgium (M3SB) is an SME founded in 2004 in Brussels. Since 2016, the company also operates an office in Wavre. M3 Systems Belgium belongs to the MISTRAL group (based in Toulouse) with two sisters’ company; M3 Systems (France) and Boreal.
M3 Systems Belgium has been created from engineering activities in the Satellite Radio Navigation (GNSS – Global Navigation Satellite Systems) field and from consulting activities in ATM (Air Traffic Management) and Unmanned Aircraft System Traffic Management (UTM) sector.
Recognized at European level thanks to strong involvement in the Galileo signal definition through study contracts R&D support activities of the French space Agency (CNES) and many implications in European Commission, European Space Agency (ESA) and European Union Agency for the Space Programme (EUSPA).