- Contract: Permanent Contract
- Desired start: November 2022
- Geographical area: Bruxelles
- Fields of activity : Transportation and Aerospace/Defence
Why join us?
M3 Systems is contributing for more than 20 years to the R&D activities of space and defense agencies in the field of satellite navigation (GNSS). The French Space Agency (CNES), the European Space Agency (ESA), the European Union Agency for the Space Program (EUSPA) and the French Department of Defense (DGA) enabled us to develop unique know-how and build a GNSS products range covering the entire value chain, from laboratory tests to integrated and on-board systems.
Our solutions are adopted by space manufacturers such as EUTELSAT, but also in the automotive industry with Stellantis (formerly PSA group), General Motors, Continental and in the rail industry with HITACHI and ALSTOM.
Historically based in Toulouse, our company is also developing in Belgium, closer to the European institutions.
With the emergence of new constellations and new services, our passion for space drives us to go beyond our limits and offer technological breakthroughs in the world of GNSS. Recent examples announce this new stage in the history of M3 Systems. This is the case of the reconfigurable GNSS payload project on board the YAM3 satellite of Orbital Loft and the prize awarded by EUSPA for the “SANGENE” concept of GNSS passive radar.
Come join us and share our know-how to contribute to new satellite navigation solutions.
Within a human-sized SME, under the responsibility of the director of operations, you manage and structure the engineering team in charge of studies, custom developments and R&D projects that feed our product roadmaps.
You implement a development process for modular, scalable and integrable software technology bricks in products. Your organizational skills allow you to structure the different professions of the team in order to optimize the contributions to the different projects.
You contribute to the technical offers in the pre-project phases and to the management of projects with the support of your collaborators in order to ensure that deadlines, costs and quality are met.
In support of the commercial action plan, you are required to represent the company to customers and participate in forums and conferences.
You thus contribute to the development of the company and to the capitalization of our know-how in a very dynamic and competitive international context. Your capacity for synthesis and transverse vision leads you to propose innovative solutions.
The required profile
- Good business development experience in the aerospace/defense field
- Ability to lead partnerships
- Knowledge of space technologies
- Good knowledge of the European space ecosystem
- Fluent English: Read, write, speak;
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team, in a dynamic environment
- Rigor, Commitment and involvement in your missions
- Communication and synthesis skillsYour dynamism, your sense of contact, your rigor and your sense of responsibility are all assets that will allow you to evolve quickly in the context of our new projects.
Our company offers many benefits such as: meal vouchers, healthcare insurance, allowance for structural telework, Eco-vouchers, Additional vacation days between Christmas and New Year.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com